Hey folks~

Well, I have become a statistic. . .

JuniorNet (http://www.JuniorNet.com) , my Director gig for the last 3
years, is dot bombing and yesterday laid off 40% of the staff. There
was no surprise- the wagons have been circled for almost a year
awaiting the "big deal" venture cavalry. Maybe it will arrive in
time. Or maybe I will be able to buy my office Mac on e-bay in a few
months. . . ;-)

At any rate, in light of the above, I am now available for freelance
Director work. I am based in Boston and am not looking to relocate at
present. My particular area of interest and specialization is in
multiplayer games and activities.

I can be reached at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-Roy

--