I have 3 castmembers called leftgrass 1,leftgrass 2 + leftgrass 3.
Initialy leftgrass 1 is on the stage and is scrolling down sweetly.
I am tryinging to get it to rotate through the casts. I believe what
I have done should work, but something is wrong which I cant figure!

property pgrass
property grass

on beginsprite

  grass="leftgrass"
  pgrass =1
  sprite(2).member = member(grass&&pgrass)
end

on exitFrame

  if  the locV of sprite 2 > 1890 then

    pgrass=pgrass+1