YEs.. Those FATAL ERRORS are driving me crazy too!

I have a huge project to deliver, but I couldn't just because there's a
module that always causes fatal errors.

It's a  module that uses a quicktime movie, a flash scroll and some images.
I tried to remove the elements, reimport the cast members, recreate the
image, recreate the flash file but I couldn't find out what's causing the
error.

Had anybody ever experienced that?

I use Director 7.02, flash 4 and  Quicktime 4. All of them legally
registered. No crack versions of anything like that.
I just bought the versoin 8 of Director. Now it's much more stable but
sometimes still causes the fatal error.

More information: it causes in 2 situations:
1)  When I click the button to go to another frame(My Back button)
2)  It goes to the target frame and crashes while it's loading the file. I
noticed already that it's when Director is loading the Flash file.

I hope someone have already experienced that and can help me.

Thank you,
Mario Sergio Renor