Hi everyone

I wonder if anyone can help me out? I really urgently need to provide Lingo to make a
very basic game idea I have work in Director. I'm quite inexperienced at programming
languages and do need some help. I am doing it to showcase my 2-D grpahics skills and
to do this, they must be incorporated into a fully playable 'level'.

I have some examples of the Lingo I think I need to use, but I'm unsure how to
incorporate it into my project by changing it and re-arranging it to suit my needs.

I need the script to make
a) a player's sprite move around the screen

b) make the sprite's gun run the 'fire' animation when the space-bar is pressed

c) make the enemy sprites 'home in' on the player

d) make obstacles in the scenery for the player

e) have an onscreen timer

f) have a scoring system

g) make the screen flip to a new screen when the side of it is reached (as in the old
Zelda on SNES).

If anyone thinks that they can help me out and wants to peruse the Lingo I have so far
accumulated, please mail me back as soon as possible, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks in advance

Sincerely,
Matt.

The #1 FREE E-mail on the Internet at http://www.Gotmail.com. Your Gotmail email
address is available to you around the world anytime, all the time.