>Hello lists,

            We are making a project using Director which requires as to
print out the results of the questions answered by the user. Pease if
anybody can help me on this, it would surely be appreciated.  I am not an
expert or even on the advance level of Lingo, so i can't show you any code
on this.
              Thank you very much in advance of your help out there experts :-)

ellen