OK. I understand, so how can I reference to an mp3 file?? I know that you
can link to a swa file, and I've used them. Now I want to go a step forward
and use raw mp3 files, without converting them to swa.

Any clues???

Macromedia says that you can link to mp3 file just as you link to a swa file
with insert>media element>shockwave audio, but this isn't working for me, I
don't see the mp3 files. I've already converted them to raw mp3, because
there's an issue with QT4, but it's not working...

Any clues???