Hi all,

A Mac version of the image cropping utility is available on my site for
anyone who is interested. It's not fully tested, not fully commented,
doesn't have a help feature, doesn't filter out "invisible" files in the
menus, and I'm working on making it cross platform (and there's one bug -
sometimes, you have to go up a level and reselect the folder of images to
crop. I'm working on it). Other projects have taken me away from it for the
moment, but I wanted to make it available for people to try out. This
version requires Buddy API, though it could be modified to use either
filextra or fileIO to determine file and folder paths (I happen to prefer
Buddy). Feel free to modify or distribute it as you wish - just be sure to
leave the proper credits in the "on isolateDifferences(image1, image2)"
handler.

To use, run the movie and double-click navigate the top left menu to choose
a "key image" file (this is the image which all of the others are compared
against when cropping). Folders and drives are designated by "<f>" and
"<d>". Then, double-click navigate the lower left menu to select a folder of
images to crop. click the "import images" button, then the "begin cropping"
button. The cropped cast members will be saved to the external cast.

www.squidfight.com - there's a link on the main page.

I will post a more complete version when time allows. Any comments are
welcome.

-Kurt