At 10:27 PM -0700 12/14/00, Jayson wrote:
>PROBLEM=
>Button sticks
>
>In my projector if mouse is down on a button while leaving the sprite it
>sticks...
>
>it seems to be bypassing my   (on mouse leave)
>
>Thanks for helping!!!

Quick answer.  If your handler is really called "on mouse leave",
change the spelling to "on mouseleave" (get rid of the space).
Otherwise, show us your code.

You said "in my projector" ... Does this work differently from within
Director vs in a projector?

Irv
--
Lingo / Director / Shockwave development for all occasions.

        (Over two millions lines of Lingo code served!)