SORRY IF THIS APPEARS TWICE, HAVING TROUBLE SENDING...
has anyone out there had any experience with the CD pro xtra? I am trying to
do two things;
1, use the getUpcCode(cd) function to return the UPC code for a CD. I am
setting the code when i am burning the CD as 111111111111 but the function
returns a value of "". Is this a problem with the xtra or my burner and
software. I am using Adaptec's EasyCD and my burner reports that it can set
UPC codes.
2, how can you use the functions to skip between tracks and play from the
track skipped to to the end of the CD? If I use play(cd, gWhateverTrack) it
will only play that track. SetPosition(cd) does not seem to work.
Any help for this struggling newbie greatly appreciated
cheers
si