Hi!

I have D8 and Authorware 5.1. I have a movie created in D8 that i want to
run within Authorware.

I have used the Digital Movie control in Authorware and tried to set the
path to the .dir file. At this point Authorware thows up the following
error: "Unable to load external movie driver for: <moviename>.dir. Possibly
the driver is missing or there is not enough memory." I am working on a
128MB ram machine and the size of the Director file is 29KB.

Any help will be most welcome.

Thanks and Regards,

Anand Ravi
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]