Yes i am

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Carl D. Earnhart II
Sent: 04 January 2001 09:42
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: <lingo-l> Double postings to this list?

on 01/04/2001 11:34 AM, Tom Jacobs at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Is anyone else getting two of every posting? (It's like Noah's ark!)
>
> Tom

Glad to see that it is not just me.  this is starting to drive me nuts.  I
think it is *ever* message that is being sent.

--
Carl D. Earnhart II
Software Engineer

"No temptation has seized you except what is common to man.  And God is
faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear.  But when
you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can stand up
under it."

1 Corinthians 10:13