Okay,

But where is this xtra Buddy API?

Nyuszigomez

-----Original Message-----
From: Carl D. Earnhart II [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2001 6:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: <lingo-l> always on top & scanning in director movie

> Hi All,
>
> I've two question:
> 1. I want to put my movie window "always on top".
> How to do it?

To answer your first question, the xtra Buddy API has a function that will
allow you to set a window to always be on top.  "SetWindowState"

--
Carl D. Earnhart II
Software Engineer

"No temptation has seized you except what is common to man.  And God is
faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear.  But when
you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can stand up
under it."

1 Corinthians 10:13