I am doing a scoring system something quite simalar to pac-man.

If each frame is putting a ramdom amount of cherries within the stage rect,
how can i count the number of cherries within the stage rect?

The reason i say within the stage rect is because the script will put the
cherrie off the stage:

Global pPoint

on enterframe me

  put pPoint into member"pointKeeper"

  if sprite 17 intersects sprite(me.spritenum) then
    sprite(me.spritenum).loch=-200
    pPoint=pPoint+1
  end if
end

unless it can be done in a more simpler way

I want to know how many cherries are within the rect so that when they are
all outside of the rect we progress onto the next level.