Från: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]För Yo
Gomi
Skickat: den 8 januari 2001 09:04
Till: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ämne: <lingo-l> script too long

Hello lingo friends
Thank you so much for your help. I have yet another question.
Could anyone tell me how to shorten this script below? How do I create a
handler that can be used in a,b, and c?

if a<1 then
    put "You have not visited here yet" into field "visitedBasic_concept"
  else if a =1 then
    put "You have visited here once" into field "visitedBasic_concept"
  else if a>=1 then
    put "You have visited here"&&a&&"times" into field
"visitedBasic_concept"
  end if

  if b<1 then
    put "You have not visited here yet" into field "visitedPhotoshop"
  else if b =1 then
    put "You have visited here once" into field "visitedPhotoshop"
  else if b>=1 then
    put "You have visited here"&&b&&"times" into field "visitedPhotoshop"
  end if

  if c<1 then
    put "You have not visited here yet" into field "visitedInput_and_output"
  else if c=1 then
    put "You have visited here once" into field "visitedInput_and_output"
  else if c>=1 then
    put "You have visited here"&&c&&"times" into field
"visitedInput_and_output"
  end if

I have about 10 of them so it will be useful if I know more efficient way...
any suggestion greatly appreciated. thanks in advance. Yo
NB thanks for Kerry, Daniel and Mark for answering my previous question.
They were all helpful. Much appreciated.