Von: rama krishna [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 16. Januar 2001 12:25
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: <lingo-l> problem in confroming a file is there or not in a
folder

Hello every one

Can you Please help me here

I have problem in checking and opening an application
which is in another folder form the standalone
projector file which is on CD.

For example I want to open an acrobat file which is on
my cd with the application which is in the c-drive. I
don't have any problem in that.
I did that with "open the moviepath"
But I dont know whether my user has that application
or not. so If director din't find that application i
should able to alert my user to install the so n so
application.

How should i do that
Please help me

Thanks in advance