Hi

I am something of a beginner to Lingo and could really use some direction. I
am working on a piece of Physics simulation software that I will test with
students for my dissertation. I need to be able to pass the contents of
several user editable text areas (Kids answers to questions) and scores
(from counters built into the movie) to an external text file. I know that I
need to use the File IO extra. I just have no idea how to actually make this
work.

Either an answer or some direction as to where to find the answer would be
very much appreciated.

Thank you so much

Kim