At 13:28 1/17/2001, grimmwerks wrote:
>Hey all
>
>Since I usually use QT, I'm not sure what the answer is here, but can
>anyone point me out to the best xtra to display mpeg1 in a director app
>without QT? Also would it be able to display full screen?

IMO, that would have to be the DirectMedia Xtra. It provides more controls
than you can shake a stick at - including cuePoint support (in the cast
member) for file formats that don't normally support cuePoints. Since it
uses DirectShow technology, it does support full screen video.

http://xtras.tabuleiro.com/

--
Mark A. Boyd
Keep-On-Learnin' :)