On 1/31/01 12:36 AM, Fabricio G. Bissoli ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) sent:

>spriteAna= spriteNum
>set listaSpritesMovidos2=[:]
>repeat with i=160 to 264
>    if (sprite(i).intersects(spriteAna)) and
findPos(listaSpritesMovidos2,i)=void) then
>      listaSpritesMovidos2.addProp(i,(sprite(i).loc))
>      spriteAna=i
>      i=160
>    end if
>end repeat

Fabricio,

I'm not sure exactly what you want, but I think the script has some
problems.

First, there is an unbalanced paranthesis in the if statement after the
void.

Second, you can avoid the findPos = void step by using setaProp instead
of addProp.

Third, there there are problems in the loop logic. What this script does
is:

1) check if the first i (160) intersects with spriteNum (you didn't say
what that value is)
2) (if intersection) reassign spriteAna to i (160)
3) (if intersection) reassign i to 160 again

then

1) check if the first i (160 again due to reassignment) intersects with
last i (160)
2) (if intersection) reassign spriteAna to i (160)
3) (if intersection) reassign i to 160 again

The reassignments are not good. In fact, the only reason this isn't an
infinite loop is that if there is no intersection, the i is not
reassigned.

Try this:

on exitFrame me
  listaSpritesMovidos2=[:]
  --listaSpritesMovidos2.sort()
  repeat with spriteAna = 160 to 264
    repeat with i=160 to 264
      if sprite(i).intersects(spriteAna) AND i <> spriteAna then
        listaSpritesMovidos2.setaProp(i,(sprite(i).loc))
      end if
    end repeat
  end repeat
end

This checks if each sprite intersects with any other sprite in the
range--except itself, obviously. I sorted the list just to test the
results, but you may not want that so I commented that line. I hope
that's what you want.

Rich Shupe