At 09:07 1/19/2001, William Mincy wrote:
>      [autorun]
>      open=intro.exe
>      icon=icon.ico
>
>If this is correct, please give me the thunbs up (this
>is my first professional presentation for this company
>and I do not wish to blow it).

Thumbs up - with conditions.

It's correct as long as you name the file autorun.inf, place it in the root
directory of the CD, and the user has not turned off the "auto CD
insert/change detection thingy" setting (whatever MS is calling it these
days). They can do this through various places in Windows, depending on the
version of Windows they're using. It's on by default, though.

--
Mark A. Boyd
Keep-On-Learnin' :)