Hey Colin -

It's screwed up though; Flash is on frame 1; clicking that flips me to
frame 5 where the vid is. The flash audio is still heard although the vid
is not in that frame, so not sure how I can stop a sprite that is
'bleeding' across the frames...

I'll set the sounddevice on that frame if that helps. I did set the flash
member to be static, but still bleeding..

>Set the sounddevice to "directsound" to fix the avi, and pause the
>Flash sprite to shut it up.

 [ graphic design -|- sound design -|- shockwave -|- lingo -|- cdrom  ]