Hi All,

Is it possible to play segments in quicktime. I want
to play different segments of the same quicktime
movie.
I have tried cuepoints and it only plays once. I would
like to replicate what the default controler of
quicktime offers when you set chapter tracks.
On one (next)button it goes to the next video segment
and on (previous) it plays the previous video segment
of the same quicktime file.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

ravi

=====