Dear List,
I had this problem last week:
--My problem is, sometimes a sound just won't work through th
--puppetSound command. If I go to the properties, It seems to work fine
-- when I play it. If I change the sound member's name to anything
-- else, it seems to work. But it won't work under the name for which I
-- imported it

I received a couple of helpful suggestions and wanted to thank the people
for their replies, it turned out that I had a behavior named
"QUIT" as well as a sound file named "quit" and I guess D7 was confusing the
two. I didn't realize this at first, but thanks to you, I have figured it
out and will not make the same mistake again.

Thanks again,
Sincerely
six_shadow9