>LOL. Clients are always the best designers.

You may take you tongue out of your cheek now ;-)

>Can you embed that in Blackboard
>or WebCT, please? Or perhaps do it in Flash?

We tried Flash for playback, but there are some bugs in mp3 audio playback.
Another engineer who knows Flash far better than I worked on it for a
couple of weeks, then decided to switch it Shockwave.

Plus, Flash doesn't handle the Director Audio Xtra very well :-) (and I
don't know of another way to record in a Web app).

As for Blackboard or WebCT, I doubt it--I'm only doing one piece of the
puzzle, and there are others setting the standards, writing the HTML and
XSL, and so on.

Rob Koberg had a good solution--a couple, actually, using JavaScript and
goToNetPage. I've implemented them, and I'll see if they work when we
generate the site next. Knowing Rob, they will work, if my tweaks don't
make them blow up.

Cordially,
Kerry Thompson
Learning Network