Hi Ian

You might want to make sure that you are using a field castmember and not a
text member when working with that particular behaviour.  Without studying
the behaviour in greater depth I can't offer a suggestion but it does state
that it was designed to be used with a field member and not a text member
(not sure if that was just a typo in your letter.

> Any suggestions would be welcome. At the moment my inclination is to just
> leave an hour early, meet my friends at a pub and worry about this
> tomorrow...

Of course that's always a good idea in the nation's capital.... just try not
to trip over too many of those drunk senators and members of parliament at
the pub :-)

Sincerely

Mark

Mark R. Jonkman
Mark R. Jonkman Consulting
ADDRESS: 20 Windermere Crt., Guelph, ON, CANADA N1E 3L4
PHONE: 519-837-8509
EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]