I asked for it 'cause I wanted to build one, and everybody said "good luck with it",
so I guess there isn't one. ;-)
 I started one, but meanwhile we got another job at hand which included money, so the
study is on hold.

John

p.s. I have some thing written down, but let's discuss it off the list. We can
summarize it for the list later..