Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of John Kanding
Sent: 29 January 2001 14:18
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Sv: <lingo-l> Can anybody tell me the key code for "enter"
/"return"?

The return and send function could be created using a script like this.  It
will also prevent more than one line
Assuming that the submit script is on sprite 21:
on keydown me
if the key = RETURN then
sendSprite(21, #submit)
else
pass
end if
end

The number of char you'll have to count like:
numChars = sprite(me.spriteNum).member.char.count
if numChars  < 20 then
pass
else
delete sprite(me.spriteNum).member.char[numChars ]
end if

something like that. You might wanna put them together...

John