HI list

Got a big problem here.
I've made a cd-rom with a database connected to it using V12
This cd-rom is now finished and spread all over the world. And you know what
everything works fine in all different countries from Indonesia over
Australia to America.
Except for Turkey. There I got an error message. There is this week a
turkish agent by my client so I went to analyse the problem. Result: When Is
search for a particular item in the database i get a certain result
(multiple lines) When I click on one of the lines to see a description text
of that item I get the error. abnormal program termination.
So he gets the information out of the database and puts it in a list. when i
click a line I wrote as script "put the text of field x into field y". Field
x is the same field as the one I clicked on.
Nothing difficult

It makes no sense to me, because in all other countries it works fine except
for Turkey.
Anybody any idea if director or V12 has a problem with Turkey.

PS. It's no font problem that for sure

Thanx
Tom

*************************************
Tom Vandenbossche
Multimedia & Web Developer

Pixellink nv
Interactive Communication Projects

Noorkaai 22
B-8870 Izegem
Belgium

Tel.: + 32 (0)51/32 02 25
Fax.: + 32 (0)51/32 02 26
email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.pixellink.be
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
You are explicitely requested to notify the sender of this email that the
intended recipient was not reached.