Hi All,

Apologies if this has come up recently, I checked the archives and can't
find anything relevant.

What I'm after: To have a QuickTime movie playing on stage with a countdown
of the time remaining in HH:MM:SS

Problem: I'm wanting to convert the QuickTime movie duration from ticks to
hours, minutes and seconds and have these displayed in a text/field
member(s). I can get the seconds no problem but can't think of an efficient
and simple way of breaking that down to hours and minutes. I get problems
when the seconds/minutes are greater than 60. Any ideas? I'm sure someone's
tackled this problem before.

Any help or pointers greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Simon.

P.S. I'm in digest mode so apologies for late replies in advance.

Simon Marshall : Senior Developer : IMMERSE

http://www.immerseyourself.co.uk

tel:// +44 (0)161 834 8880
fax:// +44 (0)161 832 8688
isdn:// +44 (0)161 832 3513