Assuming that you want the Director project to launch the Flash and then
send the info back to director you can use the director's capability to
start an external application like flash and then send the info trough a
fscommand. But if you want to pass information from a Flash within your
director project, you should use:

FLASH
In the frame that you want the information to be sent, you should write
GetURL("event: myFlashEvent") and if you have variables send them here

DIRECTOR
You should write a handler that recives the information, something like this

on myFlashEvent me, messageString (where messagestring can be a variable)
do what ever you want
end

Jose Cueto
[EMAIL PROTECTED]