Hi all,

The shockwave project I'm working on requires that each viewer gets a
different version of a movie depending on some random factors. I have an
external cast with all the members required for all the variations, but if
I have each movie download this global cast the download times will be
huge.
Is there a way to download from this cast just the members that will be
used on each movie?

I also thought about generating on the fly a new cast/movie for each
situation, but I think shockwave can't do this because of internet security
reasons, right?

Any help would greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Miguel