you can try this

property pIntNumber

on beginSprite me
  -- whatever you want
  put pIntNumber
end beginSprite

on getPropertyDescriptionList me
  vPDList = [:]
  addProp(vPDList, #pIntNumber, [#comment:"Select a number",¬
  #format:#Integer, #Default: 10, #range:[10,20,30,40]])
  return vPDList
end getPropertyDescriptionList

Sincerely

Mark

Mark R. Jonkman
Mark R. Jonkman Consulting
ADDRESS: 20 Windermere Crt., Guelph, ON, CANADA N1E 3L4
PHONE: 519-837-8509
EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]