From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Kerry Thompson
Sent: 04 February 2001 22:09
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: <lingo-l> Property description Lists

>To use the "addProp" function would it replace the value selected when
>initially selecting a value through the behavior.

Kinda. Like this?
x=[:]
put x
-- [:]
x.addprop(1,1)
put x
-- [1: 1]
x.addprop(2,2)
put x
-- [1: 1, 2: 2]
x.addprop(1,3)
put x
-- [1: 1, 2: 2, 1: 3]

As you can see, it adds another item to the list. When you try to retrieve
by property, though, you'll probably get the first one in the list:

y=x.getProp(1)
put y
-- 1

Cordially,