At 06:19 2/6/2001, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>Mark,
>
>Thanks. You are a sanity saver. I went to Start —> Run and put a url in.
>That
>worked. Then I went and downloaded Buddy API as you mentioned and that did
>the trick. I wonder why the Director behavior doesn't work, but as long as I
>have a solution I guess I can sleep at night.

I have no idea why GTNP didn't work. I switched over to Buddy API some time
ago, but I've forgotten why. It wasn't for this reason, though.

>PS I won't have any trouble distributing the Xtra? If I only use the 1
>feature (baOpenUrl)  its Free and endusers won't have a problem? Right?

That's my understanding, but don't take my word for it. Read the license
agreement and the web site to be sure. Once you see all its features you'll
probably end up buying it. Even if you buy the limited version, you will
still have an excellent tool.

--
Mark A. Boyd
Keep-On-Learnin' :)