On 2/7/01 9:39 AM, "Joe Carafelli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I was wondering if anyone had any information on sound().setPlayList
> or sound().queue - both of which are listed in the Lingo dictionary
> but Director isn't recognizing for some reason - is there an Xtra or
> something I'm missing?  ...the keywords don't even change to green
> while I'm authoring....  strange.
>
> Thanks,
> Joe

I have used these two bits of lingo to create a playlist for a movie.  I am
not sure if this is what you are attempting, but maybe it will help.  I did
not have any xTras over and above the standard set.
In the movie script I used :

On startMovie
    sound(2).queue([#member: member("track1")])  --create the queue
    sound(2).queue([#member: member("track2")])
    sound(2).queue([#member: member("track3")])
    sound(2).queue([#member: member("track4")])
    sound(2).play()  --play the queue
End

Command in the    to start the queue.  The queue simply plays through all of
the songs in the list.  There are also many settings for the setplaylist
enteries which allow you to loop parts of the song, the entire song, and
others.  They are covered in the setPlayList entry of the lingo dictionary
within director's help.