Need help,

1. How do I fasten up the load time speed of my CD-ROM presentation or is there a way
for pre-loading like flash before (say a video is loaded) in the memory. I even tried
using a stub director where it passes to myActalMovie file on its prepareFrame but
still I am not satisfied with the delay/load time taken.

2. How do I loop a music throughtout the presentation across multiple movies and still
control its fadIn and fadOut from any part of any particular movie.

3. Can I give (only) links to an external text file such that whenever I update the
external text file, it should automatically be reflected in my movies without me
having to edit the movies. If this is possible, what about images and other members
like sound, flash files etcetera.

4. Is there any way to check what/which xtras are used in a particular movie/projector.

Thanks in anticipation.
Brajeshwar

http://bol.rediff.com