Hello
                I need to have a user be able to paste from the clipboard
onto a
         frame of a  director movie, have it appear both on the stage and
in the cast plus name
         the cast the name the  user  would have put in a text field
"entercastname" on the stage.

         How might this be done for one frame in lingo. It would be a button
         behavior. I would then want to repeat the process for as many
frames as the movie
         had. The outcome would be that all the images would be placed on
the stage
         (one frame at a time) and there would be a cast with all the images
         labeled. They user could scroll through the movie to check things.
Thanks  in Advance
         Steven