Hello everyone
<please ignore my mail with name Urgent
........printxtra>
As ramesh said
>You can use (the stage).picture command to capture
the stage

--
stageMem = new(#bitmap)
stageMem.name = "screenPic"

the above code is working well , but I need some thing
different.
Its like this

I have a projector(an exe), say which is on my
desktop. When I double click that what ever it is
there on the desktop i should get that in my movie
which gives an impact that the user is still in the
desktop. Its like cheating the user.

How can i do that

Thanks

Ramakrishna