Hi,

Datagrip is good to access an MS ACCESS database, but it has some
constraints like:
- version of DAO library installed on the computer (you may have to provide
a updated version of this library on your CD-ROM depending on the OS
installed on the computer).
- it's windows only.

If you want to open the content of your CD-ROM to the Macintosh world, or
have a solution that doesn't require specific libraries on the computer, you
can check the V12 Xtra (www.integration.qc.ca). The only constarint in your
situation is to convert your MS Access database to a V12 database (the
V12Tool do that for you easily!).

regards,

    Laurent BRIGAUT
    Services Division Manager