Hello

I tried and tried
I just can't get this irregular window thing right

I copied and pasted pranav's script (below)
as a mouseUp script window in the main movie
and assigned it to a button on the main stage
and made sure the round bitmap is 1 bit
but the MIAW comes up as a rectangular stage only

> Gopinath, another thing to be aware of is that it only works in projector
> mode. You won't see it during authoring.
Yeah I did make a projector

is there any more lines to be added to the script?

regards

Gopinath

>>> Create a 1bit bitmap cast member and set the window type of your MIAW to
>>> the name of that member.
>>> e.g.
>>> gWin = window ("myDir.dir")
>>> gWin.windowType = "my circular 1 bit bitmap member"