on 2/14/01 12:14 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

> Sorry all for repeated posts. I thought my mails are not going out.
>
> Mehmood, Does the sound has silence in the beginning and in the end? if so,
> remove it to reduce the gap.
>
> regards
> Ramesh CT
> Phoenix Global Solutions (I) Pvt Ltd
> http://www.lingoman.net/

Dear Ramesh!
Before inserting the audio i had edited in the Sound Edit application.
There is a small gap between an exitFrame and next exitFrame, which is
causing problem. There is no gap in audio if it is using with same length in
wav or aiff format. The gap is due to exitFrame.
Is there any other way?

Thanx.

Mahmood.