hi
you can follow a simple method to create the
confirmation box. just create a good alert box in the
paint window and another two cast members saying which
say "yes" or "no" and when the user cliks on the quit
button the header should jump to the frame where the
alert diaalog box is there and when the user cliks on
yes use the quit movie script and no it should go to
the specified frame
hope its simple
sreedhar