At 08:18 Sunday18.02.2001, you wrote:
>I am trying to create a shockwave application that sends info back to a
>mysql data base but have failed miserably so far in my attempts. If anyone
>out there has done this before or has any insight in to how I might
>achieve this without xtras please contact me.

Can U be a little more specific about what is and what is not working??
for instance if you send your variable by a regular browser ::
http://www.yourserver.com/test.php3?variable=123
is it working then or not??

BE CAREFUL about CASE SENSITIVITY . php is case sensitive ... lingo is not
(mostly)
I once spent 2.5 hrs to debug because my varibale in lingo was "Var" and in
PHP it was "var"

cheers
matthias