Based on this:

> I am trying to open an html document from CD on a mac, I get an error that
> says "parade:ruub/file.htm cannot be found."

The problem is the forward slash here... What you should probably do (based
on the information you have provided) is check the platform and then set the
pathDelim appropriately. For example:

if the environment.platform contains "Mac" then
  pathDelim = ":"
 else
  pathDelim = "\"
end if
gotoNetPage the moviePath & "ruub" & pathDelim & gEntry & ".htm"
end

HTH,

-- Clint