Help,

I'm authoring in Director 7 on a Mac, for a project to be delivered in
Windows. I'm using QuickTime 4 on both platforms. My QuickTime files are
audio only. Some use cue points and some don't. With the default installation
of QuickTime the setting is direct out. That causes sounds to get clipped and
not play real smooth. The sound is narration at 16 bit, 22k. When I switch to
Wave out sound is much better. But either way, in Windows, I get occasional
and unpredictable crashes. I am not preloading the sound.

Any ideas. Is there a QT Xtra greater than QT3 (that's what I have). Any body
know why it would crash every once in a while?

Sincerely,
Greg
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Greg Lippert