thanks Séb & matthias... for your good ideas
But sure I can't oblige the user to see on my app:

Tagadatsouintsouin is the best piece of software you can imagine:
If you have problems to write your '@' just do 2 Alt+TAB to switch to
the next opened app and, when you get back to Tagadatsouintsouin,  tap
alt gr @. Marvelous! you get  your "@"! You can also press (&hold) ALT
and then type "64" (6 and 4).Wonderful! you get  your "@"!
Tagadatsouintsouin is the only one word processor which permits you to
meditate before typing...

Poor foreign keyboards users abandoned by Macromedia !
I've found a workaround: a little miaw, with #@{}[] inside, that the
user clicks to put the characters after a field or a text member. But I
am ashamed !!!