> Hello Andrew Phelps
> Interesting things you have presented. I'm an instructor/Graphic
> design-animation at a Community College on Long island....and would be
> interested in advancing my students into more complex pieces/assignments. I
> have a working ability with Director[CBT/CDROM for college promotions]and
> such. Here's the pitch...would you be interested in assisting me /or provide
> me with examples to illustrate your movies??. Maybe offering some earlier
> examples?? This is merely a shot at curriculum development and my own need
> to learn the higher end OOP programs.
> Anyway, Thanks for your visuals. Dennis

I don't know about Andrew, but speaking for myself, I'd be happy to assist
any instructors in developing "real-world" assignments for their students. I
think there are plenty of others on the list who would also be happy to give
some input. Lingo-l is a good place to get a variety of approaches to
Director development.

Feel free to contact me off-list if you want to discuss curriculum
development. I'd be happy to provide some ideas along with source, and
encourage you to get as many viewpoints on development as possible - I think
that even the most experienced developers occasionally slap their foreheads
when reading a post on this list.

2 cents,
Kurt