i spend an evening searching for an xtras that does such thing....
could not find more than the web xtras which will finaly be my choice for that
job ...

it means that it would only run on windows ... and the user should install the
player...

i will try to do something else next time ...

let me know if you find anything.

About your problem, why not doing a QuickTimeVR ?
it only requiers QuickTime and it works fine.

Walid El Sokkary a *crit :