Hi List

I'm working on a project with a V12 database in D8.
Everything works fine tested on PC tested on Mac and no pro
except when I burn a cd-rom with the project on and then I start the exe
file.
I get the error "File is in readOnly mode check if file/volume is read/only"

What have I done wrong? I already changed the set gDB = ..... to readOnly
instead of ReadWrite what I have first written and I still get the error.
Thx
Tom