i break mine up for sanity...

i like to keep groups together...stuff that works on fields in one
script...stuff that works on lists in another...stuff specific to the
project at hand in another.  then when a new project comes along, i can
grab all my pre-fab stuff from the lib

At 01:07 PM 03/09/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello List,
>I have a movie script that has almost two hundred custom handlers, most of
which contain 4 or 5  if..then constructs --
>Do you think that will degrade performance?  Is there any limit to the
amount of custom handlers you want to put in the movie script?  I know
that's a bit vauge and it depends on what the handlers do and how many
other handlers they call.  I'm just lookin

--
Dale Withroder       PH: 1-888-233-8469
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       FAX: 1-800-669-1132