> Does anyone know of any good resources, links,
> tutorials or open source stuff about creating
> interactive 3d engines in Director (anything along the
> lines of http://www.noodlebox.com/bitsandpieces would
> be great!!!)
> Anything to get me started would be superb!
> Best wishes
> Tim

Hi Tim,

There has been fairly recent articles on DOUG (www.director-online.com) on
this issue. Have a look at the archives there.
Also, have you noticed Macromedia's post about shockwave 3d? I bet if you
sit tight for a little while longer, they'll also announce HOW they did that
(one can always hope...)
The link to the shockwave 3d preview list is:
<http://www.macromedia.com/macromedia/proom/pr/2000/index_intel.fhtml>
(don't forget to follow the instructions about de-installing and
re-installing the new shockwave plugin).

Karina